- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- You are solely responsible for the content you send us in combination with images, graphics, text or any other graphics.
This website and its content are copyright of “www.worldwideclippingpath.com”. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only.
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
Worldwide Clipping Path provides free trial for up to two images for new corporate clients. Eligibility must be proven by reference to a company website and email from an official company domain. You will need to register on our website and fully complete all the required fields.. Also note that we may refuse to process your trial if it takes more than one hour to complete. Worldwide Clipping Path also reserves the right to refuse any trial work.
Use of Your Image:
Worldwide Clipping Path reserves the right to use any free trial image(s) for its own promotional purposes i.e. publishing in the website as sample without the owner’s permission.
Worldwide Clipping Path strives to provide services of the very highest quality. In the unlikely event that you are not satisfied with the results, we will make reasonable corrections and amendment as necessary. Worldwide Clipping Path reserve the right not to make amendments if the error is the result of poor communication on the part of the client.